For 54 years, this festival has provided a celebration of the arts and music in Central Florida! The Highlands Art League’s Fine Arts & Crafts Festival in Historic Downtown Sebring is one of Florida’s longest continuously running Art Festivals and the largest and most prestigious in the Sebring area. It draws thousands of people to our charming downtown City on the Circle November 6, 2021 to kick off the holiday shopping season.
Location: Historic Downtown Sebring’s Circle Park
- Festival Times 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Emerging Artists with Scholarship Awards
- Family Arts Activities Center + Children’s Art Street
- Chamber Street featuring Sebring Chamber of Commerce Businesses
- Culinary Street – Local Food Vendors & Mobile Food Trucks
- Christmas Street – Back by Popular Demand, a mix of the usual and unusual
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Admission: Free to Attend
Founded by: Highlands Art League (a non-profit, 501 c3 organization) in 1966
Our Mission: To encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
- Foster Appreciation of the Arts. We strive to educate, inspire and engage our audience toward a heightened appreciation of visual and other forms of art.
- Celebrate Original Art. We produce an annual celebration of outstanding original visual art in a festival atmosphere.
- Value Community. We respect and celebrate the involvement of all people and seek to enhance the sense of pride in our community.
- Deliver the Highest Standards with Integrity and Accountability. We value professionalism and quality. We operate in a fair and honorable manner with transparency. We are strong financial stewards. We manage responsibly and maximize value to our partners.
- Strategically Innovate. We seek to harness new and creative ideas for the betterment of the festival and community.
The 54th Annual Fine Arts & Crafts Festival is presented by the Highlands Art League, a non-profit organization that is governed by a Board of Directors. The Festival is dedicated to producing a free arts and cultural event.
Festival proceeds benefit the Highlands Art League (501c3 nonprofit organization) and programming for our Children’s Programs (CookieFest, Kids Creative Camp, AfterSchool Art Club).
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to your community, Highlands County? The Highlands Art League has Sponsorship opportunities available for our 54th Annual Fine Arts & Crafts Festival on Saturday, November 6, 2021. Contact Jen Coats for more information by email: email@example.com or by phone: 863-385-5312 or by using the link below. Thank you!