Artist/Crafters Application Rules and Procedures
On The Circle in Historic Downtown Sebring!
Saturday, Nov 4, 2023
9 am – 4 pm
Supporting the Visual Arts since 1967
351 W. Center Ave. Sebring, FL 33870 / 863-365-5312 / email@example.com
Join us for the 56th Annual Sebring Arts & Crafts Festival 2023! This year’s Art Fest will have continuous entertainment along with great food and artwork lining the charming and shady Circle Park in downtown Sebring.
Festival Rules and Procedures:
1. Artists must show their own original artwork. No kits or manufactured items, molds, patterns, or clothing that is not handcrafted by the accepted artist are allowed to be sold. HAL reserved the right to make final decisions on eligibility and may ask the artist to remove questionable items during the festival.
2. Artists may begin setup only after the streets are closed by the City on Friday evening. Security will be provided that night (Friday 11-3-2023). No stakes may be placed in the roadbed. HAL assumes no responsibility for personal property left overnight or during the show. Artists may setup Saturday morning, but all vehicles must be out of the show area by 8 am. Booths must remain open during the show hours (9 am to 4 pm).
3. Breakdown must not begin before 4 pm on Saturday and must be completed by 5 pm when the City will reopen the streets for traffic.
4. Each space is 10 feet deep and 12 feet wide.
5. Artists are responsible for collecting Florida sales tax.
6. Booth monitors will be available for bathroom breaks. HAL volunteers will visit each booth throughout the day to assure those needs are met.
7. HAL will not provide any tents, tables, chairs, extension cords or any other item for your booth.
8. Generators are not allowed in the show area.
9. You must register at the HAL booth upon arrival to obtain your artist packet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Submit Product Photos:
Email three (3) photos of work you plan to sell, or upload them in the online registration form. Also include one (1) photo of your booth showing how you display your artwork, for a total of four (4) photos. Write the word “Festival” in the subject of your email. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply and Pay on our website or Mail or Drop Off Application:
Complete and sign the form on this application, pay on website or mail with check or money order to Highlands Art League, 351 W. Center Ave. Sebring, FL 33870, or drop off at the HAL office at that same address. It is important that you include an email address, as notice of acceptance will be emailed to you on or before October 6, 2023. Please do not inquire about acceptance before that date. If not accepted, a full refund will be made.
Important Dates & Times:
Application deadline: September 30, 2023
Notice of acceptance by email: October 6 or sooner
Setup can begin: Friday night (security provided)
Show hours: Saturday, 9 am to 4 pm
“Early-Bird” Special: Register and pay before July 31 and receive a $10 discount.
HAL members receive an additional $10 discount.
__ 10’ x 12’ $125
__ 10’ x 24’ $200
Please make check or money order payable to Highlands Art League. For more information call 865-385-5312 or email: email@example.com
Deadline for paid application: September 30, 2023
Highlands Art League
351 W. Center Avenue
Sebring, FL 33870