November 7, 2020
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2020
Location: Historic Downtown Sebring’s Circle Park
- Festival Times
- Saturday 9 AM -4 PM
- Juried Art Festival with Prize Money
- Emerging Artists with Scholarship Awards
- Family Arts Activities Center + Children’s Art Street
- Chamber Street featuring Sebring Chamber of Commerce Businesses
- Culinary Street – Local Food Vendors & Mobile Food Trucks
- Christmas Street – Back by Popular Demand, a mix of the usual and unusual
- Live Music & Entertainment
Admission: Free to Attend
Artists and Crafters and Culinary Street Vendors information and application information is now live: Festival Registration and Payment.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
For more information, click below, or contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-385-5312.
Founded by: Highlands Art League (a non-profit, 501 c3 organization) in 1966
Our Mission: To encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
- Foster Appreciation of the Arts. We strive to educate, inspire and engage our audience toward a heightened appreciation of visual and other forms of art.
- Celebrate Original Art. We produce an annual celebration of outstanding original visual art in a festival atmosphere.
- Value Community. We respect and celebrate the involvement of all people and seek to enhance the sense of pride in our community.
- Deliver the Highest Standards with Integrity and Accountability. We value professionalism and quality. We operate in a fair and honorable manner with transparency. We are strong financial stewards. We manage responsibly and maximize value to our partners.
- Strategically Innovate. We seek to harness new and creative ideas for the betterment of the festival and community.
The Sebring Art, Wine, & Jazz Fest is presented by the Highlands Art League, a non-profit organization that is governed by an 8-member Board of Directors. The Festival is dedicated to producing a free arts and cultural event.
Festival proceeds benefit the Highlands Art League (501c3 nonprofit organization)