Sebring Art, Wine, & Jazz Fest
November 3-4, 2018
Date: Saturday and Sunday, November 3-4, 2017;
Location: Historic Downtown Sebring’s Circle Park
- Juried Art Festival with Prize Money
- Emerging Artists with Scholarship Awards
- Family Arts Activities Center + Children’s Art Tent
- Chamber Street featuring Sebring Chamber of Commerce Businesses
- Culinary Street – Local Food Vendors & Mobile Food Trucks
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Wine Garden – Saturday 1-4 PM
- Gospel Brunch – Sunday 9-11 AM
Admission: Free to Attend
Artist Registration is Now OPEN! Register now for an Early Bird Discount!
CULINARY STREET Registration is Now OPEN! Apply now for premier placement!
Would you or your business like to sponsor the Sebring Art, Wine, and Jazz Fest in 2018? For more information, click below, or contact the office at email@example.com or 863-385-5312.
Congratulations to our 2017 winners!
Best in Show: Elzbieta Weron (photography) from Deland Florida
First Place 3D: Laura Thomas (Pottery) from Sarasota, Florida
First Place 2D: Dan Burleigh Phillips ( Watercolor) from Deland, Florida
Second Place 3D: Richard & Linda Marino (Pottery) from Lake Wales, Florida
Second Place 2D: Cindy Rose Eaton (Photography)from Sebring, Florida
Third Place 3D: Robert Broughton ( Baskets) from Clewiston, Florida
Third Place 2D: Tammy Archer (Watercolor) from Sebring , Florida
Judges Choice: Jaye Whitehead (Watercolor) from Sebring, Florida
Emerging Artists: Kyla Hardy & Shonda Hardy from Sebring High School
Founded by: Highlands Art League (a non-profit, 501 c3 organization) in 1966
Our Mission: To encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
- Foster Appreciation of the Arts. We strive to educate, inspire and engage our audience toward a heightened appreciation of visual and other forms of art.
- Celebrate Original Art. We produce an annual celebration of outstanding original visual art in a festival atmosphere.
- Value Community. We respect and celebrate the involvement of all people and seek to enhance the sense of pride in our community.
- Deliver the Highest Standards with Integrity and Accountability. We value professionalism and quality. We operate in a fair and honorable manner with transparency. We are strong financial stewards. We manage responsibly and maximize value to our partners.
- Strategically Innovate. We seek to harness new and creative ideas for the betterment of the festival and community.
The Sebring Art, Wine, & Jazz Fest is presented by the Highlands Art League, a non-profit organization that is governed by a 11-member Board of Directors. The Festival is dedicated to producing a free arts and cultural event. Festival proceeds benefit the Highlands Art League (501c3 non profit organization), art education programming, and the successful continuation of the Sebring Art, Wine, & Jazz Fest.