56TH ANNUAL ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL
JOIN US FOR THE DAY
Circle Park, historic downtown Sebring
Having a business at a festival can be beneficial for several reasons:
Exposure and visibility to an audience of over 8,000, showcase your products or services, reach potential customers.
Increase brand awareness with a unique and engaging booth.
Network and collaborate with other vendors or sponsors.
Face-to- face interactions to build relationships, gather feedback.
So with all that said.....
Apply, Pay, Bring your stuff! YES, THAT SIMPLE!
1.Provide your own tent, table, chairs, any advertising materials, giveaways and bling, reach out to over 8,000 festival attendees. Sell your business items that aren't art or crafts.
2. Each space is 10 x 12. @ a mere cost of $75. Did I mention 8,000+ people?
3. No available electric or WiFi.
4.Sites will be located in prime spots off the Circle.
5. Set up that morning of Saturday 11/4/2023 to be ready to greet our community at 10:00.
6. Tear down at end of festival begins at 4:00. Must be cleared out by 5:00.
7. What is allowed to be sold will be at the discretion of the Highlands Art League Board of Directors.
8. Availablity is limited.
9. You will be notified of your locaton.
10. Upon arrival you must register at the HAL booth.