Are you an artist interested in teaming up with Highlands Art League (HAL) to showcase your artwork and share your inspiration? Throughout the year, HAL provides several opportunities for you to showcase and share your work. This page is dedicated to you, the artist, on the variety of opportunities HAL offers; please join us and take part in our mission to encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
We Want YOU!
The Highlands Museum of the Arts is looking for Professional Artists to exhibit with us!
We are excited to announce our Featured Artist selection process is now open! We are looking for emerging and established artists that would like a featured spot at our museum for the 2021 and 2022 venues. Come exhibit with us!
If you would like to be considered for a featured artist spot, at this up and coming Museum, please apply here.
Here is what you will need.
- Title of the Exhibit
- Artist Bio – This is about how you became an artist. (Note: Not an artist resume)
- Artist Statement – 250 words about your artwork as a whole
- Artist Resume- Example: places you have exhibited, awards you have won, magazines your art has been featured in. (Note: if you do not have an artist resume, we would still consider you)
- Contact information such as email address where we can reach you and a valid phone number.
- Up load 4 Images of your art. If there are issues with the image loader, please email them to us. Include the artist name in the email. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images of your art must contain the art work ONLY, No frame, no back ground. See the example
- file names for the images, should be saved in this format prior to up load. FirstNameLastNameTitleOfTheArt.jpg
- Pay the jury fee of $35.00. Click HERE
*Please keep in mind that we do request a curated piece of original art from the artists who exhibit with us to be added to our curated collection.*
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE ALL FLORIDA SHOW.
HAL Artist Membership Benefits
Art Exchange at the Member Gallery in the HAL Gift Shop
We are currently accepting artwork and volunteer applications. For more information contact the office at email@example.com or 863-385-5312.
Open Art Studio Days – HAL’s Gals & Pals
HAL members get together once a week (Tuesday mornings, 9am-noon; subject to availability) at HAL’s Visual Arts Center (VAC) for informal art sessions we call HAL’s Gals & Pals. Their artwork includes oil, acrylic, watercolor, color pencil, and digital art. They enjoy camaraderie, “gentle” critiquing of each other’s work, sharing tips and secrets.
- Discount on Classes & Workshops
- Discount on Building Rentals (NEW!!)
- Discount on booth fees for the Highlands Fine Arts and Crafts Festival
- Discount on Entry Fees for Competitions (hosted by HAL and MoTA)
- Monthly Open Art/Potluck for Artist Members Only (Will resume after COVID-19)
For more information and details, please see the membership benefits page and/or contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-385-5312.