51st Annual Highlands Fine Arts Festival
Highlands Fine Arts Festival is one of Florida’s longest continuously running art Festivals. The largest and most prestigious festival in the South Central Florida region drawing 5,000+ people to historic Downtown Sebring the first Saturday and Sunday in November to kick off the holiday shopping season. For 50 years, this festival has provided a celebration of the arts in Central Florida! The Festival features nearly 80 talented visual artists. Their original artwork from 10 mediums reflects the very best, having been juried from 100+ applicants. Non-profit organizations offer a variety of interactive arts activities designed to engage and extend the experience for our guests. Live music and strolling street theatre provide non-stop entertainment. Culinary offerings are provided by local restaurants and mobile food vendors.
Saturday, November 4, 2017; 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Location: Historic Downtown Sebring’s Circle Park
What: The 50th Annual Highlands Fine Arts Festival
- Juried Art Festival with Prize Money
- Emerging Artists with Scholarship Awards
- Family Arts Activities Center + Children’s Art Tent
- Chamber Street featuring Sebring Chamber of Commerce Businesses
- Culinary Street – Local Food Vendors & Mobile Food Trucks
- Live Music & Entertainment
Admission: Free to Attend
Artist Application- Click Here
Culinary Application- Click Here
For more information, please contact the office at email@example.com or 863-385-6682.
Founded by: Highlands Art League (a non-profit, 501 c3 organization) in 1966
Our Mission: To encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
- Foster Appreciation of the Arts. We strive to educate, inspire and engage our audience toward a heightened appreciation of visual and other forms of art.
- Celebrate Original Art. We produce an annual celebration of outstanding original visual art in a festival atmosphere.
- Value Community. We respect and celebrate the involvement of all people and seek to enhance the sense of pride in our community.
- Deliver the Highest Standards with Integrity and Accountability. We value professionalism and quality. We operate in a fair and honorable manner with transparency. We are strong financial stewards. We manage responsibly and maximize value to our partners.
- Strategically Innovate. We seek to harness new and creative ideas for the betterment of the festival and community.
The Highlands Fine Arts & Crafts Festival is presented by the Highlands Art League, a non-profit organization that is governed by a 13-member Board of Directors. The Festival is dedicated to producing a free arts and cultural event. Festival proceeds benefit the Highlands Art League (501c3 non profit organization), art education programming, and the successful continuation of the Highlands Fine Arts & Crafts Festival, which will celebrate its 50th birthday in November 2016.
Highlands Fine Arts Festival Awards Listing – Click Here
49th Annual Fine Arts & Crafts Festival Photo Gallery – Click Here