Highlands Fine Arts Festival is one of Florida’s longest continuously running art Festivals. The largest and most prestigious festival in the South Central Florida region drawing 5,000+ people to historic Downtown Sebring the first Saturday in November to kick off the holiday shopping season. For 50 years, this festival has provided a celebration of the arts in Central Florida! The Festival features nearly 80 talented visual artists. Their original artwork from 10 mediums reflects the very best, having been juried from 100+ applicants. Non-profit organizations offer a variety of interactive arts activities designed to engage and extend the experience for our guests. Live music and strolling street theatre provide non-stop entertainment. Culinary offerings are provided by local restaurants and mobile food vendors.
Saturday, November 4, 2017; 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Location: Historic Downtown Sebring’s Circle Park
What: The 51st Annual Highlands Fine Arts Festival
- Juried Art Festival with Prize Money
- Emerging Artists with Scholarship Awards
- Family Arts Activities Center + Children’s Art Tent
- Chamber Street featuring Sebring Chamber of Commerce Businesses
- Culinary Street – Local Food Vendors & Mobile Food Trucks
- Live Music & Entertainment
Admission: Free to Attend
Artist Application- Click Here
Culinary Application- Click Here
Founded by: Highlands Art League (a non-profit, 501 c3 organization) in 1966
Our Mission: To encourage emerging and evolving artists of all ages and to positively impact our community through the celebration and exploration of the arts.
- Foster Appreciation of the Arts. We strive to educate, inspire and engage our audience toward a heightened appreciation of visual and other forms of art.
- Celebrate Original Art. We produce an annual celebration of outstanding original visual art in a festival atmosphere.
- Value Community. We respect and celebrate the involvement of all people and seek to enhance the sense of pride in our community.
- Deliver the Highest Standards with Integrity and Accountability. We value professionalism and quality. We operate in a fair and honorable manner with transparency. We are strong financial stewards. We manage responsibly and maximize value to our partners.
- Strategically Innovate. We seek to harness new and creative ideas for the betterment of the festival and community.
The Highlands Fine Arts & Crafts Festival is presented by the Highlands Art League, a non-profit organization that is governed by a 13-member Board of Directors. The Festival is dedicated to producing a free arts and cultural event. Festival proceeds benefit the Highlands Art League (501c3 non profit organization), art education programming, and the successful continuation of the Highlands Fine Arts & Crafts Festival, which will celebrate its 50th birthday in November 2016.
Highlands Fine Arts Festival Awards Listing – Click Here
49th Annual Fine Arts & Crafts Festival Photo Gallery – Click Here